Momentum Broadcasting seeks a General Manager for its four-station cluster in Visalia, CA, market #109. Visalia is in Central California, 40 miles south of Fresno. Momentum Broadcasting is locally owned, and you will report directly to the company owner.
The General Manager …
• Is responsible for all radio station operations, including revenue generation, promotions, engineering, and FCC compliance.
• Ensures programming reflects the highest possible quality standards and is delivered seamlessly through all applicable channels (including digital) for the community’s benefit.
• Represents the company positively and ethically, including advertisers, listeners, and all local, government, and civic organizations.
• Plans and oversees long- and short-range strategic objectives, including managing all revenue and expenses concerning staff, marketing, engineering, and facilities.
• Must be a positive motivator who can honor and develop community bonds.
This position requires an experienced, self-motivated, take-charge individual with a broad range of broadcast industry knowledge. Momentum Broadcasting offers an excellent salary and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have at least five years of experience as a Radio Sales Manager, General Manager, or Market Manager with a successful track record, please email your resume to John Lund, Lund Media Inc., [email protected]
All applications will be kept confidential.