If you’re going to Podcast Movement, that is. Radio Ink Editor Ed Ryan is moderating the Friday morning 10:00 a.m. Speed Mentoring session at Podcast Movement on the Broadcasters Meet Podcasters track, presented by Jacobs Media.
The roster of experts on this panel is so deep it would cost you tens of thousands of dollars to get all of these great minds to confer with regarding your podcast. Here’s who we have in the Conway Ballroom on Friday morning.
- Ayinde Alakoye, CEO and co-founder, Nēdl
- Dave Caspar, Senior Vice President of Station Services, Radio Advertising Bureau
- Matt Cundill, Host of the Sound Off Podcast
- Elsie Escobar, Podcasting Strategist and Community Expert, She Podcasts
- Sunny Gault, Founder and Network Director, Parents On Demand Network
- Rob Greenlee, VP, Content and Partnerships, Libsyn
- Dave Jackson, Podcast Consultant, School of Podcasting
- Andrēa Jones, Social Media Strategist
- Matty Staudt, President, Jam Street Media
- David Oxenford, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP
- Even Prashanth, Co-Founder, Digital Access Pass
- Seth Resler, Digital Dot Connector, Jacobs Media Strategies
- Amanda Valentine, Afternoon DJ, B105 Cincinnati.See you all in Orlando at Podcast Movement.