iHeartRadio’s Podcast Movement Sessions include:
• Wednesday August 14 – 9 a.m.
◦ Keynote: A Conversation with Conal Byrne, President, iHeartPodcast Network presented by Jacobs Media
◦ Podcaster Imposter Syndrome: Finding Your Voice in a Male-Dominated Industry feat. “Ethnically Ambiguous” hosts Anna Hossnieh & Shereen Lani Younes; and “Stuff Mom Never Told You” hosts Anney Reese & Samantha McVey
• Wednesday August 14 – 10:15 a.m.
◦ Live Touring Panel feat. “Stuff You Should Know” hosts Josh Clark & Chuck Bryant as well as Glynn Washington of Snap Judgment and Josh Lindgren of CAA
• Wednesday August 14 – 11:30 a.m.
◦ What (or Who) Makes a Hit Podcast: Analyzing the Personas of the Best Radio and Podcast Hosts – Conal Byrne moderating, with Holly Frey (“Stuff You Missed in History Class”) and Josh Clark & Chuck Bryant (“Stuff You Should Know”)
• Wednesday August 14 – 1:30 p.m.
◦ Disrupting Spaces: How Women of Color Are Using Podcasting to Be Seen, Be Heard, and Reclaim Space – A Panel Discussion feat. Shereen Lani Younes (“Ethnically Ambiguous”), Elsie Escobar (“She Podcasts”), Jeanette Woods (Talent Curator, AIR), Michelle Jackson (Michelle is Monday Hungry), Robin Kinnie (President, Motor City Woman Studios and Audio Engineers of Detroit) and Tangia Estrada (“That’s What She Did Podcast”/ “The Skin You’re in Podcast”
• Thursday August 15 – TBD
◦ Keynote: by Stuff You Missed in History Class hosts (Holly Frey & Tracy V. Wilson)
• Friday, August 16 – 9 a.m.
◦ Creating an Original Voice in the Crowded Comedy Podcast Space feat. “The Daily Zeitgeist” hosts Jack O’Brien & Miles Gray as well as Anna Hossnieh (“Ethnically Ambiguous”) and Carolina Barlow (“The Ron Burgundy Podcast”)
See full Podcast Movement 2019 schedule here.