The new titles come from outlets such as Inc. Magazine and New Hampshire Public Radio, and celebrity hosts like Jen Kirkman, while the topics span multiple genres, including true crime, comedy, female lifestyle, and business.
The new podcast titles on cabana are:
1. Think Again: A Big Think Podcast – conversations with the world’s brightest minds, from Big Think
2. The Story Collider – personal stories tied together with a science theme with Erin Barker
3. Civics 101 – a refresher course on the basics of how U.S. democracy works, from NHPR
4. Outside/In – compelling stories about the natural world and how we use it, from NHPR
5. Inc. Uncensored – stories on startups, entrepreneurship, technology, and more, from Inc. Magazine
6. Support is Sexy – a podcast inspiring women entrepreneurs, with Elayne Fluker
7. Let There Be Talk – comedy with Dean Delray
8. Having Funlessness with Jen Kirkman – weekly musings on life, from comedian Jen Kirkman
9. Believable – personal stories that define who we are, from Narratively
10. Bald Move – a podcast network with shows about movies and TV shows, including Game Of Thrones.
“We’re excited to welcome these engaging hosts and topics to cabana,” said Frank DeSantis, Senior Vice President of Business Development for cabana. “As podcast advertising matures, we have a variety of options and opportunities to help our advertisers engage with targeted listeners.”