The March 23 webcast is called “Broadcast Cybersecurity: The Essentials,” and it will focus on the growing threat of cyberattacks and how stations can best implement cybersecurity precautions. The panel will be moderated by NAB’s Associate General Counsel, Legal and Regulatory Affairs, Larry Walke. Chief of the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau, FCC, Admiral David Simpson will give opening remarks.
The panel will include:
– Cynthia Brumfeld, president and independent analyst, DCT Associates
– Steven Carpenter, cybersecurity engineer, Cybersecurity Communications Reliability
– Division, Public Safety, and Homeland Security Bureau, FCC
– Howard Price, director, business continuity, ABC Television Network
– Kelly Williams, senior director, engineering and technology policy, NAB
The webcast will be held Wednesday, March 23 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.