On March 25-26, Hispanic radio broadcasters, along with experts from everything from political revenue to podcasting, will gather in Miami for the 11th Radio Ink Hispanic Radio Conference.
Don’t miss this year’s information-packed agenda:
- See Emilio Estefan receive the Medallas de Cortez Distinguished Leadership Award
- Hear Gordon Borrell outline the changing face of “advertising”
- AIMM’s Carlos Santiago on reframing marketing in the 21st century
- Don’t miss Matt Sunshine sharing secrets on getting to decisionmakers
- Listen in as NAB’s Gordon Smith chats with Hispanic leaders
- Timely discussions about the future of minority tax certificates
- Podcasting potential
- Revenue streams you may not realize you have
- And so much more
Get fresh ideas, hear new perspectives, and network with friends — old and new,
“Early Bird” registration ends on Leap Day, Saturday February 29. Register NOW for the best price and enjoy big savings on an investment that will pay dividends for you and your station in the months and years to come!