The Radio Mercury Awards has announced the final round judging panel for the 29th Annual Radio Mercury Awards. The upcoming panel of top-level agency creative leaders represents radio’s top advertising categories, including automotive, communications, financial services, OTC, packaged goods, quick-serve (fast food) restaurants, retail, and spirits.
Here is the 2020 Radio Mercury Awards Final Round Judging Panel:
• Chief Judge Robin Fitzgerald (pictured), Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Atlanta
• Justine Armour, Chief Creative Officer, Grey NY
• Nathalie Brown, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R New York
• Gary Du Toit, VP Creative Director, BBDO New York
• Kevin Jones, Creative Director, Wieden & Kennedy Portland
• John Matejczyk, Chief Creative Officer and co-founder, M/H VCCP San Francisco
• Andrés Ordóñez; Chief Creative Officer, FCB Chicago
• Alejandro Ortiz, Vice President and Creative Director, Casanova/McCann
• Sherman Winfield, Vice President and Creative Director, Fitzco/McCann.
“This roster of award-winning and talented creative thought leaders is one of many reasons why I am excited to be this year’s Chief Judge,” said Fitzgerald. “I am truly looking forward to bringing this group together in the spring and selecting this year’s award winners.”
The Radio Mercury Awards will announce the 2020 Finalists in early May. Winners will be announced at the 2020 Radio Mercury Awards event on June 4, 2020, at SONY Hall in New York.
Call for Entries will officially begin in January. To learn more regarding the 2020 Radio Mercury Awards, visit www.radiomercuryawards.com.