CEO David Field announced the six management changes in a memo to employees, Tuesday. Field said the title updates “better reflect the work already being done by each of these important members of the Entercom team.” Here are the changes…
– Michael Martin is now Senior Vice President, Programming & Head of Music Initiatives
– Tim Murphy’s title changes to Executive Vice President, Corporate Business Development
– Pat Paxton will now be known as the Chief Programming Officer
– Dave Richards is Senior Vice President, Programming – Entercom Seattle
– David Rosenbloom, Vice President, Corporate Business Development
– Esther-Mireya Tejeda, Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Communications.