Former CBS Radio President Dan Mason, who will be interviewed by Spanish Broadcasting System EVP/Programming Jesus Salas at the Radio Ink Hispanic Radio Conference, March 22 and 23, will be the speaker at a special luncheon during Conclave 41 in July.
Conclave Board Chair Lori Lewis said, “Dan Mason is radio royalty. He is and will always be an important legacy to our storied industry. While the growth Dan created for CBS Radio is well documented and admired, it’s Dan’s reputation as a respected leader that people think of most. Dan Mason is one of the most beloved members of the broadcast community and it’s an honor to have him share his wisdom at Conclave 41.”
Mason will address the following topics:
– Effectively communicating radio’s strength to the advertising community.
– Recognizing intelligent risk-taking.
– Excelling at being multi-dimensional; excelling at more than one thing.
– Defensive tactics for keeping a heritage station on top of ratings.
– Inspiring seasoned air-staff to stay on top of their game as well as embracing social and podcasting.
Conclave 41 is scheduled for July 13-15 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel MSP Airport/Mall of America. Early bird registration of $249 expires Jan. 31, 2016. After that, registration increases to $299. Registration information for the Conclave Learning Conference is available at https://www.theconclave.com. Also found on the Conclave website is hotel room reservation information.