Jacobs Media is once again organizing the tours for radio executives at the massive Consumer Electronics Show which takes place every January in Las Vegas. Here are the details.
“We began bringing broadcasters to CES because we believed it was essential to understand how radio fits into where technology is heading,” Jacobs Media President Fred Jacobs said. “This year marks our 11th CES and each year brings new ideas and vision for how radio can continue to transform itself to remain relevant and successful. In past years, we’ve visited Google, Amazon, automakers like Ford, Honda, and Toyota, autonomous car displays, and many others.”
“Our first tour at CES was limited to CEOs, and we knew we were onto something because the response was huge,” Jacobs Media VP/GM Paul Jacobs added. “In recent years, we’ve opened our tours to anyone in the industry. Whether you’re a GM, a DOS, a PD, or work in digital, you will benefit from attending CES.”
The Jacobs Media CES tours include the following:
• A private, curated 90-minute tour of companies and technologies of relevance to radio broadcasters, guided by a CTA specialist. At each display, attendees can talk to leaders from that company to learn more about their technology and plans for the future.
• A separate 60-minute tour of additional displays guided by Fred and Paul Jacobs.
• Free registration for CES that includes access to all of the major exhibits and most presentations.
• Private dinner co-hosted with the Radio Advertising Bureau, featuring a presentation from a technology expert who will provide perspective.
• Guidance from Jacobs Media on what to see at CES, advice on how to navigate the event, and more.
• Discount hotel rooms are available but subject to availability. ”
The Consumer Electronics Show is January 7-10 in Las Vegas. The Jacobs Media tours are on January 8-9.