The Broadcasters Foundation of America have announced the recipients of the 2019 Leadership Awards, which will be presented at the Broadcasters Foundation annual breakfast at 7:00 a.m., Wednesday, April 10 in the Brahms Room of the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, during the NAB Show.
The 2019 Leadership Awards honorees are:
- Bobby Caldwell, Owner & CEO, East Arkansas Broadcasters, Inc.
- Jean Dietze, President, Affiliate Relations, NBC Broadcasting
- Richard A. Foreman, President, Richard A. Foreman Associates, Inc.
- Mark Gray, CEO, Katz Media Group
- Paul McTear, former President & CEO, Raycom Media
- David Poltrack, Chief Research Officer, CBS Corporation; President, CBS Vision
The breakfast is complimentary to all in broadcasting, although pre-registration is required. To register, click here. To register via phone or email, and to obtain information on reserving a page in the Program Guide, contact the Broadcasters Foundation at 212-373-8250 or [email protected].
The Broadcasters Foundation has distributed millions of dollars in aid to broadcasters who have lost their livelihood through a catastrophic event, debilitating disease, or unforeseen tragedy.