Westwood One is presenting the “Pitch Pod” at Podcast Movement this week (July 23-26) on the 5th floor lobby of the Marriott in Philadelphia. Podcasting talent can tell their story at the conference, recording a sharable video pitch for consideration for a roster slot on Westwood One Podcast Network. Reporters and media contacts are also welcome to stop by the booth to record a video about their experience at Podcast Movement.
Westwood One will also be featured on a number of panels during the conference:
• Tuesday: Sizing Up the Opportunity — A Look At Podcast Revenues and Trends with Kelli Hurley — 10:00-10:45 in Grand A/B
• Wednesday: Podcast Content Evolution with Kelli Hurley — 9:00-9:45 in Grand C/D
• Wednesday: #WomenInPodcasting moderated by Suzy Schultz — 10:00-10:45 in Grand C/D
• Wednesday: The Art of Storytelling, presented by Westwood One Podcast Network with Tim Sabean, Opie, and Carl Ruiz — 3:00-3:45 in Grand A/B
• Thursday: From the Corner Office: Radio Execs On Their Companies’ Podcasting Strategies with Suzanne Grimes — 9:00-9:45 in Grand A/B