Final round judges are set for the 27th Annual Radio Mercury Awards. Finalists for the awards will be announced in early April. Winners will be crowned May 31, at The Cutting Room in New York. Here is the 2018 Radio Mercury Awards Final Round Judging Panel…
• Chief Judge Sean Bryan, Co-Chief Creative Officer, McCann New York; clients include: Microsoft, Verizon and Cigna
• Chris Beresford-Hill, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\Chiat\Day NY; clients include: Accenture, adidas, eos, McDonald’s, Michelin, Nissan, PepsiCo, TD Bank, Thomson Reuters, Tic-Tac and Travelers Insurance
• Mitch Bennett, Exec. Creative Director, Fitzco, Atlanta; clients include: Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Odwalla, Checkers & Rally’s, Synovus Bank, Quikrete, and Pergo.
• Brad Emmett, Exec. Creative Director, Doner, Detroit; clients include: JBL, AutoTrader, Golfsmith, Duralast, Pet Supplies Plus and co-ECD Fiat automotive
• Robin Fitzgerald, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Atlanta; clients include: Gatorade, Energizer, and Nissan
• Mauricio Galvan, Creative Director, Anomaly; clients include: McDonald’s, Heineken, Nissan, Mastercard
• Josh Gross, SVP/Executive Creative Director, Energy BBDO Chicago; clients include: AT&T, Miller Lite, Hershey’s, Goya Foods, Dallas Pets Alive
• Ciro Sarmiento, Chief Creative Officer, Dieste, Dallas; clients include: Cricket Wireless, Miller Lite, Goya, and AT&T
• Leslie Sims, Chief Creative Officer, Y&R NY; clients include: Dell, Campbell’s Soup, Merck, and Xerox.
Finalists are announced in early April. Winners will be announced on May 31, at The Cutting Room in New York.
For more information regarding entry guidelines, category descriptions, entry fees, and deadlines log onto www.radiomercuryawards.com.