| WideOrbit | https://www.wideorbit.com/
WideOrbit is the technology platform for connecting audiences and ads, everywhere. We simplify ad transactions by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Entercom Communications, Nexstar Media, Grey Television, TEGNA, and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbiters are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing and having fun!
WideOrbit is looking for a talented Implementation Specialist to join our WO Automation for Radio product team. WO Automation for Radio is the industry's most modern and powerful radio automation system, making sure radio stations are on the air and sounding great every minute of every day!
As an Implementation Specialist, you’ll travel to our clients’ sites globally and oversee all aspects of the implementation process. When not travelling, our Implementations Specialists provide telephone-based support for our clients. Implementations may include installing and configuring WO Automation for Radio, but the primary component of each implementation is to ensure the client completely understands all aspects of product. WideOrbit’s success is highly dependent on the Implementation Specialist’s success at the client site.
Our clients’ needs are extremely varied and dynamic but if you consider yourself to be an effective communicator, passionate about people and technology, and enjoy educating customers on configurations and/or customizations applicable to their specific needs, then this could be the perfect position for you!
Here is what you’ll be doing:
– Travel to client’s locations to install and configure WO Automation for Radio, solve issues with existing Automation for Radio systems, and train new users on WO Automation for Radio.
– Determine how WO Automation for Radio can be best used by the client, through:
– Attentive listening to the customer’s requirements and wishes
– Use of your own deep Radio industry knowledge to analyze the customer’s operation
– Application of WideOrbit’s best practices
– Configure WO Automation for Radio based on best practices and client’s needs.
– Train all WO Automation for Radio users on the operation of the system and best practices.
– Troubleshoot issues and implement resolutions.
– Identify and clearly document software defects and requests for enhancements.
– Provide high-quality telephone support to WO Automation for Radio users when not travelling.
– Provide emergency support for customers after hours on an on-call basis.
– Assist as needed in special projects.
Here is what we’re looking for:
– 2+ years working within radio operations and/or radio engineering
– Experience with administering radio automation systems such as WO AFR, RCS Zetta or NexGen, Enco, or Audio Vault
– Experience with software implementations
– Travel up to 75% and occasionally work unusual hours
– Strong computer skills primarily with Windows Operating Systems, networking, and hardware
– Proven track record of building relationships quickly and highly motivated by customer satisfaction and successful outcomes
– Accurate, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent organization skills with proven ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
– Ability to balance competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment
– Patient and able to effectively communicate with individuals with any level of technical ability
– Ability to lead presentations and training with confidence and professional demeanor
– Generally upbeat. Emotionally resilient. Good listener. Respects divergent opinions and styles. Channels passion positively. Quick to admit errors.
– Accustomed to making decisions with little supervision or direction with a “can-do, make-it-happen” attitude
– Experience managing projects with complex timelines and deadlines is a plus
– Fluency in Spanish is highly desired.
This position will be based in our Coppell, TX office. For the right candidate, telecommuting will be considered.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, comprehensive health care, 401(k) match, generous PTO, sabbatical leaves, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
Please apply here – https://www.wideorbit.com/careers/jobs/2099150
601 Canyon Drive #101
Coppell, TX, United States