KPLX FM / KSCS FM / KLIF FM | Cumulus Media / Radio | https://www.cumulusmedia.com/careers/
Cumulus Media Dallas is looking for a Sales Manager to drive revenues for our three prominent music stations KPLX 99.5 The WOLF, The New Country 96.3 and HOT 93.3 KLIF-FM. They will report to our Director of Music Sales. We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial self-starter who excels in a fast paced, dynamic environment. If you have excellent leadership and coaching ability – we are looking for you!
Who we are:
Cumulus Media Dallas currently features 7 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, The New Country 96.3, KESN 103.3 ESPN, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & Hot 93.3 KLIF-FM
Our Opportunity: Cumulus Media Dallas is seeking an experienced Sales Manager for our Dallas music stations.
• Support the DOS plan to meet revenue goals with emphasis on customer-focused selling to direct, new direct, vertical categories, digital, NTR, station features and major account sales
• Coach, manage and develop high-performance sales talent for continued top-line growth
• Meetings with sales team members, to include training sessions and pipeline development.
• Create high level marketing programs on a local, regional and national basis.
• Coordinate communication with other departments
• Support the DOS in development of creative, solution oriented, customer-focused revenue programs
• 5+ years of experience in broadcast sales, sales management and mentoring experience preferred with a proven track record of success in the radio industry
• Proficient in all aspects of radio and digital sales, including use of quantitative/qualitative research, event development, and multiple-platform/integrated sales expertise
• Familiar with management of CRM systems, budget procedures, daily sales accountability and recognition programs, inventory management and collections procedures
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred
• Highly developed training and coaching skills including; skills in organization, delegating, interviewing and motivating sales people
• Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
What we Offer:
• Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
• Competitive pay with performance based bonus structure to reward outstanding performance
• Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
• Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
• Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit applications to Alec Drake, Director of Sales, Cumulus Media Dallas:
Director of Sales
Cumulus Dallas/Ft. Worth
3090 Olive Street, Suite #400
Dallas, Texas 75219
E-mail: [email protected]
3090 Nowitzki Way Suite 400
Dallas, TX, United States