Stephens Media Group is searching for an Operations Manager and Program Director for it's Rochester, NY cluster.
This position is responsible for the leadership and oversight of WRMM (WARM 101.3) and WFKL (Fickle 93.3) The OM/Program Director will be the point person for all programming and development of talent on the station, working directly with the Market Manager and Senior Vice President of Programming. As OM, this position also includes oversight and support for the Program Director for WZNE as well.
Primary Duties include the leadership and direction of all Programming and Promotions for the station.
• Manage and oversee airstaff for each station.
• Oversight of all station strategic action plans.
• Creation of original and creative content for station and extended platforms (social media, video, marketing, etc.)
• Oversight of hiring and coaching of airstaff in cooperation with department leadership.
• Collaborate with digital director on station’s social media strategy and digital efforts.
• Oversight of writing and production of station imaging as required.
• Scheduling of all music and programming content.
• Knowledge of broadcast systems, ratings methodology, automation systems and studio equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of five (3) years radio programming experience, as the Program Director.
· Computer skills for audio delivery and automations systems, such as Wide Orbit, Maestro, Adobe Audition or higher, etc is essential.
· Experience with station web sites, social media, mobile and digital delivery platforms.
· On-air experience, and experience operating all on-air and production equipment
· Track record of success in ratings.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Resumes, airchecks and letters to SVP Programming Bob Thornton at [email protected]
28 E. Main
Rochester, NY, United States