| Eagle Radio | http://www.eagleradio.net/careers
Unique Radio/Digital Leadership Opportunity. Employee-Owned Eagle Communications has a Market Leadership position opening in Salina, Kansas. Why not grow with a company where you are not just an employee, but where you can be an owner? This position is in our Salina market with stations KSKG, KINA-AM/FM, and KSKG-HD. Your application will be kept confidential
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Directing the day-to-day efforts of a four-radio station cluster with significant digital presence in a major market.
– This position oversees all aspects of station operations: sales, marketing/promotions programming/operations, and administration.
– Community focused – developing relationships with partners/clients in the community.
Experience and Requirements:
– Qualified candidates must have a proven history of developing leaders, exceeding financial/budgetary goals; hiring, training and motivating sales talent.
– Five or more years of radio sales management experience in a comparable market is preferred. – Prior management experience is required.
– An entrepreneurial spirit, leadership experience, and an extreme desire to succeed are essential to success.
– The selected candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong interpersonal skills, be goal oriented and self-motivated.
– Communication experience in journalism, writing and public speaking is preferred.
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, paid vacation and ESOP (employee stock ownership plan).
Other Information: Apply online at www.eagleradio.net/careers. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Eagle Communications is an Employee-Owned company and an EEO employer. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check.
1825 S Ohio St
Salina, Kansas, United States