Date: January 21, 2020
Title: Vice President of Programming
Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
Location: Corporate office, Naples, FL
Beasley Media Group is looking for its next Vice President of Programming. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a seasoned programmer looking to help lead the content strategy for one of America’s best and leading media companies. You will be working with radio stations around the country, as well as the corporate team, to assist in achieving ratings and digital goals. This position will report to the company’s Chief Content Officer.
Here are the skills you'll need to join our team:
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
• Minimum of 5 years of programming experience.
• Experience in both PPM and Diary markets.
• History of success, with an excellent reputation in the industry.
• High level of expertise with research and ratings data.
• A deep understanding of the radio industry’s digital transformation.
• Recruitment and Coaching skills – Assist in hiring, training and ongoing coaching for the company’s Brand Managers and air personalities.
• Ability to work collaboratively within departments – Work closely with engineering, sales and digital departments to help enhance the company’s profile and product.
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
3033 Riveria Drive
Naples, FL, United States