| JVC Media LLC | http://WWW.JVCBROADCASTING.COM
We are looking for an Director of Engineering and I.T in the Central Florida area for our group of AM and FM stations. Applicants must have at least five years’ experience as a CE with the ability to maintain radio studios and AM and FM transmitter sites. It is at least 75 degrees in January at all of our station sites. Move to Florida and get out of the cold!
The successful candidate will oversee all technical aspects of a Radio market and must be highly skilled not only in technical matters, but also have strong management and communication skills. This position has substantial hands on requirements.
More than five years of radio engineering experience and the ability to manage contract engineers and IT contractors.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must understand multiple automation audio playout systems
• Both High and Low power RF Transmission systems and transmitters
• Microsoft operating systems
• Bench Electronics troubleshooting and repair
• HP/Dell Computer Hardware
• Assist all staff with computer hardware and software issues
• Maintain station Public File in accordance with FCC requirements. Track and confirm FCC online station files.
• Audio Routing and management
• Audio mixing consoles, processing and management
• Satellite systems
• Tower management
• 5 + years of experience in broadcast engineering or related electronics field
• Ability to design, install, operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and/or repair radio broadcast equipment, Including information systems
• Knowledge of broadcast systems circuitry, design, and/or installation.
• Records maintenance skills
• Proficient in studio, transmitter and digital media maintenance
• Computer administration
• Computer automation systems,
• Remote broadcasts
• FCC rules
• STL systems
• 5 years radio broadcasting engineering experience and FCC regulations
• SBE certification a plus
• 3 years management experience
• Must be able to respond to emergencies 24/7
• Ability to multi-task
• Good at problem solving and prioritizing
• Great team player
• Must possess valid driver’s license and provide proof of personal vehicle insurance
• Must be able to climb ladders and the ability to lift 50 pounds
Benefits include employer paid health, vacation/holiday pay. To apply, send your résumé to John Caracciolo at [email protected]
email [email protected]
2301 Lucien Way Suite 180 Maitland,FL 32751 Suite 180
Maitland, FL, United States