1. Prospects, develops and closes current and new advertising business, including cold-calling, scheduling client introductions and meetings.
2. Prepares presentations, proposals and bid specifications to win new business. Recommends creative advertising solutions.
3. Maintains relationships and positive contacts with current and potential advertising accounts.
4. Maintains required documentation on all active, non-active and prospective clients.
5. Prepares paperwork necessary to ensure accurate scheduling of client advertising. This includes contracts and other supporting documentation.
6. Serves as company ambassador at trade shows and exhibits to promote the radio station.
7. Partners with other departments to ensure all tasks related to the successful completion of the client’s advertising are realized.
8. Develops and executes a strategy to ensure achievement of monthly and annual sales goals.
9. Consistently meets or exceeds sales goals.
10. Works and researches systems such as Arbitron Ratings System.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred/High School Diploma required
• Minimum 2 years sales experience, preferably in Media Sales
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• Superior knowledge of sales techniques such as cold-calling, generating leads
• Must be able to secure and close the deal
• Takes initiative toward problem solving
• Must have knowledge to sell digital products including streaming, video, social media and podcasting
• Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
• This position requires a pre-employment drug screening
Job Type:: Account Executive
Location:: Nashville, TN
Contact:: Matthew Carney
Contact Email:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Matthew Carney: email@example.com