HOPE FOR THE HEART is a non-profit Christian ministry with a mission to equip people with biblical principles to renew lives, restore families, revitalize churches and reproduce influencers-worldwide. To accomplish this mission we produce radio broadcasts, Bible-based counseling resources, provide training on peer-to-peer biblical counseling, discipleship and leadership development.
ANNOUNCER: The “voice” introducing June, our topics, offers, lead-in/outs, etc.
• Introduces June Hunt and tonight’s topic, and dialogs with June on given issues.
• Works with scripts provided by others in the Broadcasting Team, announcing what’s needed with the specific details thus informing the audience.
• Participate in the development and production of voice-ins, voice-outs, ministry PR, and continuity as needed.
CO-HOST FOR BROADCAST:
• Preparation: Discussing ideas with Host each night on news events of the day, checking voicemail to line up callers;
• Peer to Peer Counseling: Offers Biblically-based counseling and encouragement, plus prayer support for callers as needed, both on-air and off-air.
• Knowledge of biblical scripture is essential for effective interaction with Host and callers.
• Portrays discipline and empathy when dealing with callers; shows reverence and respect for all situations.
• Comments on caller’s questions and discussion when requested by Host.
• Gaines and maintains familiarity with all HFTH products and resources in order to be prepared to make recommendations.
• Maintains broadcast studio protocol at all times to maintain a professional network-level production quality.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.