Community Broadcasters, LLC
Please be advised that we are actively seeking qualified applicants for the position of Promotions Director—Full Time
We have an immediate opening for a strategic thinker with strong supervisory and organizational skills, to fill the role of Promotions Director-South Carolina.
You will oversee all promotions aspects for our radio stations in the Florence, Sumter, and Orangeburg SC markets. You will supervise all promotions in the multi-cluster to ensure all obligations are met consistently and on a timely basis.
The right candidate will be outgoing, sociable, but also able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines. Your responsibilities will include:
• Creating and executing on-air promotions/events with programming and sales departments.
• Oversee multi-station website designs and continuing maintenance. WordPress experience is a must.
• Ongoing Community outreach and public relations.
• Oversee talent scheduling and event coverage.
• Negotiate with vendors as needed and create win-win alliances.
• Daily air-shift on one or more stations is a possibility.
• Possibility to carry a small account list if so desired by candidate.
• Previous Marketing and PR experience a plus.
• Previous experience with on-air voice works and broadcast announcing a must.
• Previous experience with digital editing and Scott Studios software a plus.
Additional duties may be required over time, and some of these duties may be changed or eliminated over time as needed
For further information or to apply, e-mail resume AND cover letter of introduction to:
2423 Walker Swinton Rd. Timmonsville, SC 29161
Community Broadcasters, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer