Please be advised that we are actively seeking qualified applicants for the position of
Immediate opening for a strategic thinker with strong supervisory and organizational skills. You will oversee promotions for our radio stations in the Florence and Sumter, SC markets and coordinate on occasion with promotions being done on our Orangeburg SC stations. You will supervise all promotions to ensure all obligations are met.
The right candidate will be outgoing, sociable, but also able to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Your responsibilities will include:
• Creating and executing on-air promotions/events with programming and sales departments.
• Oversee station website design and continuing maintenance. WordPress experience a must.
• Community outreach and public relations.
• Oversee talent scheduling and event coverage.
• Negotiate with vendors as needed and create win-win alliances.
• Daily air-shift on one or more stations.
• Possibility to carry a small account list.
• Previous Marketing and PR experience a plus.
• Previous experience with on-air voice work and broadcast announcing a must.
• Previous experience with digital editing and Scott Studios software a plus.
Additional duties may be required over time, and some of these duties may be changed or eliminated over time as needed
For further information or to apply, please fax or e-mail to:
2423 Walker Swinton Rd. Timmonsville, SC 29161
E-Mail: [email protected]
Community Broadcasters, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer