Cox Media Group Atlanta, is hiring an Agency Media Specialist primarily to present radio and digital assets. Candidate must be extremely organized, detail oriented, time efficient, entrepreneurial, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position would report to the General Sales Manager/National Sales Manager.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Grow relationships with current agencies at buyer, planner and supervisor levels
– Establish new relationships with Atlanta Regional Agencies
– Preparation of agency and client proposals
– Proactively sell advertising programs based on in-depth client knowledge
– Present opportunities outside of RFPs
– Deliver Proof of Posting and other required fulfillment to clients
– Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
– Responsible for revenue generation and meeting sales targets
– Perform other related duties as assigned
– Product expert will work with prospects to develop, present, close and execute client solutions across the CMGA portfolio.
– Manage and grow radio/digital business from product portfolio.
– Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products.
– Assess customers/prospect’s needs and recommend most suitable application of products to satisfy stated needs.
– Report, evaluate and manage customers’ radio/digital campaigns to achieve their key marketing objectives.
– Evaluate CMGA’s digital product offering against customer’s needs, budget and competitors’ offerings.