Sales Research Consultant
Research Director Inc., a nationally-acclaimed audience interpretation company, providing insight to media companies across the U.S. and North America, is seeking a mid-level Sales Research Consultant. This is a full-time position based in Annapolis and includes a generous benefits package. The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of experience utilizing Nielsen Audio and Scarborough data, including software tools like Tapscan and PPM Analysis Tool.
- Experience using quantitative radio ratings and qualitative information for sales to assess each station’s strengths & competitive advantages, and preparing sales presentation materials that maximize each station’s or cluster’s position.
- Familiarity with the media buying/selling process.
- Ability to produce work in a thorough, accurate, and timely manner with a focus on the usefulness of the results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service ethic – proven ability to set expectations and meet commitments made to clients and resolve client complaints.
- Strong computer skills, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and focus in a fast moving work environment.
- A B.S. or higher college degree
If you love using research to tell a positive story about radio, a given cluster or station, then we want to talk to you. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Assistant looking for an opportunity to grow but not wanting to sell.
If this is you, apply confidentially by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls please.
For more details about us click here: https://researchdirectorinc.com/about-us/career-opportunities/