Locally owned southern-based radio group seeking an Operations Manager to manage multiple stations across various formats. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Work closely with GM to develop the vision/strategy for programming, marketing and brands, digital, and operations.
2. Implementing vision/strategy with direct reports to create consistent, compelling, and engaging talent and content, as well as successful and profitable marketing campaigns.
3. Work with PD’s to implement excellent on-air sound, imaging and promos.
4. Work with Digital Media Specialist to maximize on-air and digital assets including websites, social media presence, emerging technologies, as well as to ensure the audio streaming processes including web and app based systems perform at 100%.
5. Work with Sales Managers for on-air and promotional execution of sales promotions.
6. Work with independent contractors and brokered programming clients on production of their programs.
7. Work closely with Human Resources to develop and implement training for improvement of skill gaps in teams.
Applicant must have at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Proven experience in managing social media branding, digital marketing, and video production. Proficient in digital automation systems, digital audio editing and production. Proficient in computer skills. EEO.
Submit resumes to: [email protected]