If You Want to Reach and Stay at the Top in the Radio Business, Keep Reading Because We’ve Got Something You Need RIGHT NOW!
BEST PART? It’s FREE
Today’s radio industry is more competitive than ever, and every day it gets harder for station managers to get and keep a good team of salespeople, to stay competitive, and to keep the bosses happy.
Well, we’ve got some good news and some bad news for you. And we don’t know about you, but we like to hear the bad stuff first, so here we go…
The bad news is that your competitors are kicking your butt for good reason. It’s because they know something that you don’t — and they’re using it against you!
They are staying on top of the trends and working on the cutting edge of radio while being handsomely rewarded for it. Better sales teams, higher ratings, bigger margins… the list goes on. Heck, their marketing and sales managers may even get an actual vacation a couple of times a year without worrying about what’s happening back at work! (Now doesn’t that sound inviting?)
But don’t worry, it’s not all doom and gloom…
The good news is that you can now have access to some of the resources and information that your competitors have had all along — the same valuable information that has propelled those stations right past you. And yes, you read it at the top of this message: You can get this treasure trove absolutely FREE from Radio Ink magazine.
We’re Radio Ink and We’re Pleased to Meet You!
Have you ever heard of Radio Ink? We’re radio’s premier management and marketing publication, and we’ve been at this for almost 25 years!
Trust us when we say that most of your competitors are already reading every word of Radio Ink, and they’re taking action to make their stations the best they can be — and it’s working!
Well, we’d like you to get to know us, too, so for a very limited time, we are offering you our entire archive of Radio Ink‘s 2015 issues. That’s all 16 of them, including the always popular 40 Most Powerful People in Radio and 100 Most Influential Women in Radio issues, absolutely FREE — this is YOUR chance to find out what your competitors already know so that you can gain a competitive advantage.
Here Are A Few Of The Secrets That You’ll Be Given For Free…
- The ONE THING Don Benson (2015 Radio Executive of the Year) suggests other radio managers do to increase revenue. Jan 19 – pg 18
- The simple “DAPVaLY” sales formula used to generate millions in predictable and repeatable sales! Feb 2 – pg 11
- The risky technique that John Shomby (OM Max Media, Hampton Roads, VA) used to respond to unhappy listeners after dropping a popular morning show! (Would you have the guts to do this!?) Feb 16 – pg 9
- Focus on this to make your Sports Talk station sound great… Mar 2 – pg 17
- How Jay Stevens (SVP Programming, Radio One) wins with Live & Local. (Hint: It’s NOT by doing the birth announcements or obituaries!) Mar 23 – pg 23
- The bulletproof formula to get your rates back up (and have your clients thank you in the process!) Apr 13 – pg 14
- How to attract more people with your ads by being less “likable” and more “authentic”… PLUS: One three-step trick for writing explosive explanatory ads. BUT be forewarned, it requires believing in yourself and in what you are doing. May 4 – pg 10
- The 13 leadership lessons for new GMs that will make the difference in whether you sink or swim (#6 is missed by 90% of managers!). You’re going to want to print this and pin it to your wall. May 18 – pg 10
- Are you in danger of losing your best people? Make sure your employees can answer YES to these 12 questions. Jun 22 – pg 8
- How Dawn Girocco came from Bowling Green, OH (population 31,802) to take LA’s KIIS-FM to America’s #1 billing radio station (and her secret to generating $65.9 million)! Jul 27 – pg 22
- The simple trick to use your client’s Google Analytics to sell more radio! Aug 17 – pg 13
- How SummitMedia CEO Carl Parmer values small- and medium-market stations (and his predictions on radio assets for sale in the next five years). Oct 12 – pg 20
- How one local radio group’s digital-only news site is generating 30% of their radio revenue and capturing 89% of their local market! Dec 21 – pg 16
You will have to act fast, though. This generous offer from Radio Ink is only valid for a very limited amount of time, and once it’s gone, it’s gone.
To get your access to the 2015 magazines, just click the button below and subscribe to Radio Ink Daily Headlines (they are free, too, and sent daily to your mailbox). You’ll start getting the Headlines right away, PLUS we’ll send your digital copies of the 2015 Radio Ink magazine issues immediately.
Now please remember, this is very valuable information that you’re getting. We know that your time is at a premium, but it’s up to you to make the time to review it and share your new ideas with your team. We appreciate your taking the time to get to know us and to see what we have to offer.
We’re confident you’ll like what you see in Radio Ink.
Our Best to You,