40 Most Powerful People In Radio - 2006 (07/03/06)
2. John Hogan, President/CEO, Clear Channel Radio
3. Joel Hollander, Chairman/CEO, CBS Radio
4. Farid Suleman, Chairman/CEO, Citadel Broadcasting
5. Lewis W. Dickey Jr., Chairman/CEO, Cumulus Media
6. David Field, President/CEO, Entercom Communications Corp.
7. Jeffrey Smulyan, Chairman/CEO, Emmis Communications
8. Bob Neil, President/CEO, Cox Radio
9. Alfred Liggins, President/CEO, Radio One Inc.
10. Bruce Reese, President/CEO, Bonneville International Corp.
11. Judy Ellis, President/COO, Citadel Broadcasting Corp.
12. Peter Smyth, President/CEO, Greater Media Inc.
13. Gary Stone, President/COO Univision Radio
14. Edward Atsinger, President/CEO, Salem Communications Corp.
15. Scott Herman, Executive Vice President/Eastern Region, CBS Radio
16. Stu Olds, CEO, Katz Media Group
17. Ralph Guild, Chairman/CEO, Interep
18. Jon Pinch, Executive Vice President/COO, Cumulus Media Inc.
19. Kraig Kitchin, President/COO, Premiere Radio Networks
20. William L. Stakelin, President/CEO, Regent Communications
21. David Rehr, President/CEO, National Association of Broadcasters
22. Catherine Hughes, Founder/Chairperson, Radio One Inc.
23. John David, Executive Vice President/Radio, National Association of Broadcasters
24. Marc Morgan, Executive Vice President/COO, Cox Radio
25. Jim Robinson, President, ABC Radio Networks
26. Edward Christian, President/CEO, Saga Communications Inc.
27. Stephen Morris, President/CEO, Arbitron Inc.
28. George Beasley, Chairman/CEO, Beasley Broadcast Group Inc.
29. Raul Alarcon, Chairman/CEO, Spanish Broadcasting System Inc.
30. Rick Cummings, President/Radio Division, Emmis Communications
31. Don Benson, President/Radio Division, Lincoln Financial Media
32. George Pine, President/COO, Interep
33. Peter Kosann, President/CEO, Westwood One
34. Charles M. Warfield Jr., President/COO, ICBC Broadcast Holdings
35. Richard D. Buckley, Chairman/CEO, Buckley Broadcasting
36. Skip Weller, President, NextMedia Group
37. Mary Quass, President/CEO, NRG Media
38. Virginia “Ginny” Morris, President, Hubbard Radio
39. Mark Masters, CEO, Talk Radio Network
40. Chad Steelberg, GM/Audio; and Ryan Steelberg, Head of Radio, Google/dMarc Broadcasting